Monday, August 18, 2008

Lake Hartwell with the Armaly family

 

 

 

 


We had a great Sunday at the lake with the Armalys! Sydney and Mac have never had the opportunity to be "lake babies," and they are naturals. I grew up on the lake in Clanton and miss that feeling of exhaustion after a long day on the water. It has been at least six years since I skied, so I was hesitant in trying in front of my friends. Good news - Bart and I both popped right up and didn't embarrass ourselves! Sydney was worried when everyone fell or let go of the rope - she didn't want anyone to get hurt. She was highly impressed with Steve's wake boarding skills. She said that he was 'cool.' We topped the day off with a trip to Cracker Barrel and headed home with sleeping babies in the car. It was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennisa said...

Hi Jennifer!

Your name is coming up on my list...finally, huh? Thank you for being so patient with me!

Please direct yourself to my design page, http://onceuponablog.org , and fill out the NEW CUSTOMER QUESTIONNAIRE located on the right side of my page! Fill it out, and send it back to me, and we'll get started soon!

There are 3 different packages now, so make sure to tell me which one you would like! :)

I also have begun to require a $25 down-payment with this questionnaire. You can deposit that into my paypal account by clicking the DONATE icon on my design page. I will begin your blog as soon as I receive the down payment! :) Thanks!

The only catch...if I haven't heard back from you within 3 days of when I email this to you, I take that as meaning you no longer want a design. So, make sure to write me back!!!

If you have decided that you would like to be taken off the list, please tell me that too! Thanks so much! I look forward to working with you! :)