Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Girls Only trip to Disney World




Sydney and I took a "girls only" trip to Disney World this past weekend. We met my mom and Papa down there and stayed with them in the RV. This was my first RV experience, but Sydney is a old pro. It was a great trip. Sydney had the best time. I enjoyed being able to focus only on her. She is growing up so fast, but she still believes in the magic.



Waiting for the airplane!



After Mary Poppins walked away, Sydney asked "can we watch her fly?" How sweet to believe in the magic!



Sydney and Granny in Epcot.



We tried three times for the Beast. We finally got to meet him.



Sydney is up for anything. She loves Splash Mountain - we rode it twice. She loved Thunder Railroad - we also rode it twice. Right now, we are going through an "all by myself" phase. It is inspiring to watch her live with such zest and enthusiasm. I am sad to see her grow up, but extremely excited to see what is ahead.

No comments: