
Mac with his friend, William, on the fire truck.

Poor Mac. I guess it is true what they say about the second child - they don't get as much attention. When Sydney was his age, I had her in Gymboree and playgroup every week. Poor Mac gets to go to Target! I finally took him to a "boy" activity. We met some friends at the park for a "Touch a Truck". This is when they have all types of trucks and emergency vehicles on display for the kids to "touch." He had a blast. He ran his little bottom off. We followed up with a trip to Toys R' Us and Zaxby's. Could it get any better?
I have taken him to other activities. We attempted "Mother Goose on the Loose" at the library once! He wasn't much for sitting in a circle. I tell Bart that we should enroll him in gymnastics, but Bart doesn't find that funny at all. I actually think Mac would love it.

Hanging out with William.

Meeting the police officer and receiving a "badge."

Making the police officer laugh by strategically placing the "badges!"


My friend, Kristy, and her nephew, Hugo, and little boy, Parker. This girl loves politics -she wants to dress up like Sarah Palin for Halloween! She offered me a "Read my lipstick" bumper sticker, but I politely declined. Don't worry I am voting for the Republicans.
No comments:
Post a Comment