

This week I promised Sydney a Popsicle picnic. It didn't work out for Friday, so we decided to include Daddy and Mac on Saturday. This is one of Sydney's favorite activities. It actually worked out well because it counted as tailgating before the Auburn game.
The kids dressed in their appropriate Saturday attire. They will be sporting these outfits every Saturday of football season. Bart and I bought Mac his first jersey a couple of weekends ago. He is representing his age ,#1, and Brad Lester's number. I cannot believe how grown he looks in these pictures. Sydney loves to wear her cheerleader uniform as well. While we were watching the game, Sydney asked, 'did we win?' every time Bart got excited. So sweet. She loves it for a little while, and then she asks, 'can we watch one of my shows?'

Mac looks like he is posing for his headshot in the football program!

1 comment:
They are precious -- I am so glad to find you!!! War Eagle!
Post a Comment