
We have been waiting patiently for ballet to start up again. Sydney selected her new ballet outfit. This year, she chose purple. She loves the skirt. I do too - I wonder if it comes in my size? The theme of her ballet studio is Angelina Ballerina. Whoever painted the walls did a fantastic job.
She had a great time with her friend, Addison. Addison's sister, Sarah Campbell, is Mac's girlfriend. They have the best time playing while the big girls dance. They love it so much, that I think we will have to go to Target when the Company starts practicing! They do not want to hear us!



This is Sydney's new outfit. She picked it out all by herself. I have to admit she has great style. The funny thing about this picture is Mac. Everyday I pick Mac up at Mother's Morning Out, they tell me that 'he is such a ham!' I couldn't agree more. This picture demonstrates exactly what they are talking about. He ran from all the way across the room screaming 'CHEESE!!!' to get in this picture. It was supposed to be of just Sydney. He screams cheese whenever we pull the camera out. My friends will tell you that he gets that from me. I am not afraid of a camera either. So much for those serene pictures gazing off in the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment