

We are working on organizing our garage and needed some shelving. Bart bought the supplies and Sydney and I painted the shelves. Her daddy taught her how to paint this past weekend. She demonstrated exactly how I should do the edges. She told me that 'daddy is the best teacher, he taught me how to do it.' She worked diligently on these boards. I admire her work ethic.
We were talking about school while she painted. She wakes up every morning wanting to know if she has school that day. I decided to send her three days instead of five this year because it is her last year before big school. I didn't want to miss out on this last year. While we were talking, I told her that if she had school everyday she wouldn't be able to help me paint. She then gave me my biggest compliment. 'This is so much funner than school.' I agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment