Our oldest nephew, Hunter, has been playing baseball since he was three. He is now 11 and is the catcher for his All-Star team. He had a World Series game near us, so we went to see him play. He lives in Alabama, so it is hard to get to his games, but we love to see him play if we can. They won and after the game we went to Athens, GA to visit the campus. We had lunch at the Varsity, frozen oranges and all and rode around the campus and stadium.
I told Bart we needed to take Sydney and Mac's picture on campus in case one of them decides to go to school there. He looked at me like I had three heads. He said if we are going to pay out-of-state tuition, they were going to Auburn. The kids are only 5 and 2, I think we have time and should let them decide.
We had a great day with the family. The weather was perfect, 79 with a breeze. It doesn't get much better than that.


Mac in his favorite shirt. This is Bart's from 1978. My kid's loved seeing Hunter play, but I think they really loved the ballpark refreshments.


No comments:
Post a Comment