Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Day of School!



This picture pretty much sums up Mac Street!



This is a little late, but I want you to know that the kids started school and are off to a fantastic start. Sydney is in kindergarten and Mac is in 2K. They are loving every minute of it. Sydney is learning so much and I am so thankful for her wonderful teacher. It really does take a special person to make learning fun and interesting. I hope she knows how immensely proud we are of her.

Mac goes three days a week, but tries with all of his might to get out of the carseat on the other two days. I miss Sydney while she is gone, but love my one-on-one time with my baby boy. We do fun "boy" playdates or just hang out at home and clean. He is very active, but seems to calm down a bit when he gets all of the attention. I am happy to do whatever he wants because I now understand how quickly it passes by.



post signature

No comments: