The Children's Museum of the Upstate is OPEN!!! It is great and worth every bit of the wait. The Circle members had the opportunity to preview the museum before it opened on July 31st. They loved every minute of it. They keep asking me why I get to go (to volunteer) and they don't. I guess it is time to take them back!
Monday, August 10, 2009
The Children's Museum of the Upstate is OPEN!
The Children's Museum of the Upstate is OPEN!!! It is great and worth every bit of the wait. The Circle members had the opportunity to preview the museum before it opened on July 31st. They loved every minute of it. They keep asking me why I get to go (to volunteer) and they don't. I guess it is time to take them back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fancy duds for a children's museum. Congrats!
Post a Comment