I was relieved when Mac recognized me in carpool. He even said he 'liked it.' He then tried to lick it, so I am not sure how he really feels!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Pantene Beautiful Lengths
I did it! I cut eight inches off my hair. I was able to donate two ponytails to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. They will use it to make wigs for cancer patients and others with hair disorders. I was so ready for a change. Bart really loves long hair, so I am a little sad for him. I will grow it out some, but I am enjoying the new style. It is something fun and fresh.
I was relieved when Mac recognized me in carpool. He even said he 'liked it.' He then tried to lick it, so I am not sure how he really feels!




I was relieved when Mac recognized me in carpool. He even said he 'liked it.' He then tried to lick it, so I am not sure how he really feels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the new do!!
Post a Comment