Friday, February 20, 2009

"Are you ready for this?"



I have fond memories of a former co-worker who always said,'Are you ready for this?' Well, we didn't even give Mac the chance to answer that question. We have "rocked" his world in 2009. Bart first took away the 'bobbies' then to the "big boy bed" all while getting his two-year molars. Poor little guy. We initially wanted to ease into all of these life changes, but it just didn't work out that way.

We took away the pacifiers and then he started to climb out of his crib. He loves his "big boy bed" and gets so excited to get in and out of it. This has been the most challenging thing for me. Sydney never got out of her "big girl bed", but Mac is a different story. The problem is, I feel slighted when it takes him a long time to get to sleep for his nap. I really need/want some time to just sit there by myself. It is getting better, but there are days when I think I am going to lose my religion! Then I think, "I am battling a two-year old and he is winning!"

The boy is a joy and I love him to pieces! He is lucky his mommy thinks he is the cutest little boy ever!


post signature

No comments: