Thursday, January 8, 2009

Half

Mac is my little funny boy. He just turned two in Dec. and we are always asking him 'how old are you?' Sydney is four and a half and don't forget the half. So when Mac is asked how old he is, he replies 'HALF!' Either he is a genius and knows that two is half of four or he is just being funny.

I know you are not supposed to gloat about your children, but I just have to. The other day Mac and I were at the table having lunch when he looked at me and showed me a piece of watermelon and said 'triangle.' And darned if it wasn't a triangle! I said 'let me call your daddy and tell him what you just said!!' Of course, Bart agreed with me that he is a genius! I mean he knows not to mess with momma about the baby boy.

As the day continued, I was reminded that the "genius" is still a little boy. Well, let's just say the "genius" did not so genius things. At one point I had to pull a wad of toilet paper out of his mouth! Yesterday he put the doorstop and his shoe is his mouth at the doctor's office! Gross! Maybe Harvard can wait for now.



post signature

No comments: