I am sorry this is coming after the New Year post, but we just got our pictures loaded from Christmas.
We had a great Christmas in Alabama! Yes, we leave our home and travel to where we originated from. We have only stayed in SC one year - the year Mac was born on Dec. 17th. In anticipation of Santa granting the wishes from the children, we pulled a Uhaul. I know it sounds like a lot of trouble, but it is worth it and the kids have a blast. The kid's love nothing more than seeing their grandparents and cousins.
Well, Santa granted every wish! And when I say every wish, I mean every wish! This was the year of Barbie and the train. They had so much fun. During breakfast on Christmas morning, Mac summed it all up by saying, 'happy happy Sydney Mac!' What more could you ask for?
We had a great time with this book this year. Each page has a screen that you can project onto the ceiling or wall with a flashlight. Sydney loved using the flashlight and really learned the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment