Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mac!




Well, our baby boy is two years old! It is hard to believe how much fun he brings to our lives. He is so full of energy and is, for the most part, a very happy boy. He is most definitely a 'momma's boy,' which suits me just fine. I can always count on a big hug when I get home. That isn't to say he doesn't cause us trouble. He did have time-out during his Christmas party at MMO for pushing another boy in front of that boy's mom! Gasp - how embarrassing. He got so much practice opening presents for his birthday that he feels the need to unwrap the Christmas presents. I apologize upfront for the piecing together of paper.

We celebrated his birthday with a few friends. Surprisingly, it was very calm. All of the moms thought something must be wrong, but so far so good. He had a Lightning McQueen cake. Thank you to those who helped celebrate our little boy's birthday!



post signature

No comments: