Sydney and I made Christmas cookies today. I pulled out the cookie press I've had for at least three years and finally used it. We made spritz cookies. My neighbor gave me two thumbs up on the cookies. Since I prefer chocolate to anything, I wasn't so sure of the cookies. Sydney had a great time decorating them. We used every sprinkle in the house except red and green (since we didn't have them). I couldn't tell if we were celebrating Christmas or Mardi Gras.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas Cookies
Sydney and I made Christmas cookies today. I pulled out the cookie press I've had for at least three years and finally used it. We made spritz cookies. My neighbor gave me two thumbs up on the cookies. Since I prefer chocolate to anything, I wasn't so sure of the cookies. Sydney had a great time decorating them. We used every sprinkle in the house except red and green (since we didn't have them). I couldn't tell if we were celebrating Christmas or Mardi Gras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment