Halloween fun was had by all. We had a great time trick or treating with our friends in the neighborhood. We had pizza at two houses before we started on the candy adventure. There were lots of princesses, superheros and angelic bugs fluttering about. I think we discovered a few things: Superman's kryptonite is smarties, Spiderman's kryptonite is a puddle of water, Batman refused to wear his costume, the Knight in Shining Armor's kryptonite is a juice box and the girls just need to hang on while riding the golf cart. We also discovered that when you leave a cauldron of candy on the front porch while you trick or treat, it will be empty when you get back. I guess the honor system doesn't work on Halloween. It is okay - that is why we bought it and believe me we have plenty left over!!!
Bart and I even joined in on the fun. Bart was Elmer's glue and I was a #2 pencil. Sydney kept asking 'why are you dressed as a pencil and glue?' She said she wanted Daddy to be a golfer - had we only known!
My kids love the pursuit of candy! Mac kept up with the big kids all night long. His first words on Saturday were 'CANDY?!'

Lisa with Sydney and Ava

Mac and Thomas trick or treating.

Bart dressed as a tube of Elmer's glue with Superman.


Ready to start the fun!


The Street family


Sydney, Emily and Grace

Sydney in her Halloween parade at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment