

We have new neighbors. They have two sweet little girls about our kid's ages. It is perfect. Our street is crawling with four-year olds! Sydney and Emily have hit it off and they really enjoy each other's company.
I must tell you about the first time they came over to our house. I had been at church, so Bart was home with the kids all by himself. My husband is so sweet, kind, the best father and husband, but he is a man and doesn't notice the things a woman would notice. When I got home, I hurried us out of the house to meet the new neighbors because they were outside in the yard. Bart was changing Mac's stinky diaper and had stopped unloading the dishwasher midway through the load. After playing at their house the kids wanted to come to our house. Let's just say - it was embarrassing. Bart left the dishes on the counter - mostly sippy cup parts, which I just don't understand how you stop midstream? That wouldn't have been so bad, but he left the stinky diaper OPEN on the end table in the den!!!! I couldn't believe it. Luckily, they are still our friends!
1 comment:
Love this!!! Only men....bless his sweet little heart!!
Hugs,
Susan
Post a Comment