If you have seen Up In The Air with George Clooney, about ten years ago I was that recent college graduate dressed in a navy suit ready to take on the world. I had it all planned out, be married to cute, fun, smart, Auburn fan husband(did that at 22), work for five years, Junior League, have baby, stay at home with baby, more Junior League, volunteer everywhere, have another baby, volunteer some more, drive kids all around town, etc... Now, here I am dressed in my new uniform, jeans and white or black shirt with vest. I am enjoying every minute with my little ones, but they are growing up and will be in big school before I know it. That girl in the navy suit is long gone. (Actually, the navy suit is still in my closet, but the shoulders will need a good dusting). I don't think I will plan out the next ten years. I am to work on focusing on the NOW with them. Either times are a changing or I am growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment