Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mac!



My sweet little boy is three years old. It is hard to believe my baby is three!! I am head over heels in love with him. I honestly love everything about him. Don't get me wrong, he knows the right buttons to push to send me over the edge, but I cannot get enough of him. I told someone the other day that I think he is the funniest, cutest, smartest little boy in the world and I love his morning breath. Can you tell I am his momma? Only a mother would say that about her little boy.

He has been so excited about his birthday and opening presents. I know Christmas will be very exciting this year.


Birthday bike!


Batman and Birthday Boy. Mac wore this "Birthday Boy" shirt three times before his actual birthday. He loved the attention he got out in public. I have no idea where he gets that!



Sydney greeted everyone as the American Girl, "Samantha." These kids love a party.



post signature

No comments: