This little boy has stolen my heart and I just cannot get enough of him.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Mac's "Half" Birthday
My baby boy is 2 and a half! Since his birthday is Dec. 17th, I decided we needed to celebrate the midpoint in June. Sydney gave him two Cars - Dinoco McQueen and The King. He loves McQueen. I can almost guarantee when you see him he will have a car in his hand. Bart and I gave him a tee and bat. The tee has provided lots of backyard fun.
This little boy has stolen my heart and I just cannot get enough of him.



This little boy has stolen my heart and I just cannot get enough of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is too fun! our baby boy's due date is in dec and I love this idea! Especially since Alex and I both have dec bdays and don't love them! :)
Post a Comment