Sydney had a great year in K4. She was a Palmquist Puppy and loved her sweet teacher. She has grown and learned so much this year. It is hard to believe she will be in kindergarten next year. When I reflect on my time with this little girl, I get a little teary-eyed. She has the kindest heart and such a gentle spirit, yet she is strong and driven. She has never met an acitivity she didn't want to try. Next year she wants to do ballet, violin, soccer, swimteam and I am sure something else. I guess we need to make sure she fits in school! Bart and I look forward to watching her grow into a little lady. We are just trying to soak it all up.
Friday, June 5, 2009
End of the Year
Sydney had a great year in K4. She was a Palmquist Puppy and loved her sweet teacher. She has grown and learned so much this year. It is hard to believe she will be in kindergarten next year. When I reflect on my time with this little girl, I get a little teary-eyed. She has the kindest heart and such a gentle spirit, yet she is strong and driven. She has never met an acitivity she didn't want to try. Next year she wants to do ballet, violin, soccer, swimteam and I am sure something else. I guess we need to make sure she fits in school! Bart and I look forward to watching her grow into a little lady. We are just trying to soak it all up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment